Welcome ~ Namaste
Mind-Body Services houses the TriYoga Center of Philadelphia and Dr. Christine J. Ware's psychotherapy practice, as well as acupuncture by Theresa Hoang and massage & myofascial release therapy by Beth Geiss. The TriYoga Center offers yoga classes for all levels, teacher trainings, private and semi-private instruction, and workshops with TriYoga senior teachers. Mind-Body Services and the TriYoga Center promote well-being, explore the connections between mind-body-spirit, and address healing and stress-related concerns through complementary modalities. We seek to promote transformation, connection, and balance. Dr. Ware welcomes clients interested in integrating psychotherapy with yoga or meditation practices.
Fall 2016 Classes - The Fall session is underway, and runs until Monday, October 31. Join us anytime! For more information, visit our schedule-fees page.
Late Fall 2016 Classes - The Late Fall session will begin Nov. 1 and run through Dec. 19! We have NEW offerings: an All Levels class on Wed evening with a wonderful teacher, Bindu, and Meditation classes by donation (according to seva) every Mon-Fri and Meditation Dance on Thursday evening. For more information, visit our schedule-fees page.
Level 1 Deepening Workshops - Nov. 6 and Dec. 4, 2016 -- 12-4pm. For more information, visit our events page.
• New Students: $15 discount on session registration
• Register-with-a-Friend discounts
• Unlimited make-up classes (within a session)
• Early Registration discounts
• Senior and Student discounts
• Flexibility Passes (4 classes anytime to be used in 4 weeks)
• Gift certificates for yoga classes, workshops, private instruction, and massage and myofascial treatments!