Welcome ~ Namaste
Mind-Body Services houses the TriYoga Center of Philadelphia and Dr. Christine J. Ware's psychotherapy practice, as well as acupuncture by Theresa Hoang, massage and myofascial release therapy by Beth Geiss, and reiki by Rachel Klink. The TriYoga Center offers yoga classes for all levels, teacher trainings, private and semi-private instruction, and workshops with TriYoga senior teachers. Mind-Body Services and the TriYoga Center promote well-being, explore the connections between mind-body-spirit, and address healing and stress-related concerns through complementary modalities. We seek to promote transformation, connection, and balance. Dr. Ware welcomes clients interested in integrating psychotherapy with yoga or meditation practices.
Summer Schedule - The summer session begins after Memorial Day, on Tuesday, May 26th. Join us anytime for the end of the spring session or for the new summer session! For more information, visit our schedule-fees page.
Summer Special on Private Yoga Instruction - $130 for three 1-hour private sessions (buy 2, get 1 free) with Barb Knabb. For more information, visit our Private Yoga Instruction page. Call or email to schedule.
Level 1 Workshops - June 14, July 26, & Aug. 23, from 1-5pm. For more information, visit our events page.
• Summer Special on Private Yoga Instruction (see News above)
• New Students: $15 discount on session registration
• Register-with-a-Friend discounts
• Unlimited make-up classes (within a session)
• Early Registration discounts
• Senior and Student discounts
• Flexibility Passes (4 classes anytime to be used in 4 weeks)
• Gift certificates for yoga classes, workshops, private instruction, and massage and myofascial treatments!