Welcome ~ Namaste
Mind-Body Services houses the TriYoga Center of Philadelphia and Dr. Christine J. Ware's psychotherapy practice, as well as acupuncture by Theresa Hoang and massage & myofascial release therapy by Beth Geiss. The TriYoga Center offers yoga classes for all levels, teacher trainings, private and semi-private instruction, and workshops with TriYoga senior teachers. Mind-Body Services and the TriYoga Center promote well-being, explore the connections between mind-body-spirit, and address healing and stress-related concerns through complementary modalities. We seek to promote transformation, connection, and balance. Dr. Ware welcomes clients interested in integrating psychotherapy with yoga or meditation practices.
Late Fall Schedule changes - The Late Fall session runs through Dec. 19. There will not be Meditation or Meditation Dance classes from Dec. 12 - Dec. 31. Also, Level 2 class on Wed. Dec. 14 at 10am is canceled, as Citrini will be traveling. Look for a make-up during the holiday weeks. Thank you for your understanding ~ Namaste
Winter 2017 Classes - The Winter session will begin Jan. 2, 2017! Look for details about the class schedule very soon. Join us anytime! For more information, visit our schedule-fees page.
• New Students: $15 discount on session registration
• Register-with-a-Friend discounts
• Unlimited make-up classes (within a session)
• Early Registration discounts
• Senior and Student discounts
• Flexibility Passes (4 classes anytime to be used in 4 weeks)
• Gift certificates for yoga classes, workshops, private instruction, and massage and myofascial treatments!