Welcome ~ Namaste
Mind-Body Services houses the TriYoga Center of Philadelphia and Dr. Christine J. Ware's psychotherapy practice, as well as acupuncture by Theresa Hoang and massage and myofascial release therapy by Beth Geiss. The TriYoga Center offers yoga classes for all levels, teacher trainings, private and semi-private instruction, and workshops with TriYoga senior teachers. Mind-Body Services and the TriYoga Center promote well-being, explore the connections between mind-body-spirit, and address healing and stress-related concerns through complementary modalities. We seek to promote transformation, connection, and balance. Dr. Ware welcomes clients interested in integrating psychotherapy with yoga or meditation practices.
Winter Schedule - Join us anytime! The 2015 class schedule will auspiciously begin on Jan. 5th, TriYoga's anniversary! For more information, visit our schedule-fees page.
Level 1 Workshops - Feb.22 and March 8, 1-5pm. For more information, visit our events page.
Weather Closings - If you are unsure whether class will be held due to poor weather, the most reliable way to check is to call 610-664-6446 x6. This extension of our voicemail is dedicated to weather closings and can be easily updated by teachers prior to class. We will also do our best to update our website schedule page and our facebook page.
• New Students: $15 discount on session registration
• Register-with-a-Friend discounts
• Unlimited make-up classes (within a session)
• Early Registration discounts
• Senior and Student discounts
• Flexibility Passes (4 classes anytime to be used in 4 weeks)
• Gift certificates for yoga classes, workshops, private instruction, and massage and myofascial treatments!