Welcome ~ Namaste
Mind-Body Services houses the TriYoga Center of Philadelphia and Dr. Christine J. Ware's psychotherapy practice, as well as acupuncture by Theresa Hoang and massage & myofascial release therapy by Beth Geiss. The TriYoga Center offers yoga classes for all levels, teacher trainings, private and semi-private instruction, and workshops with TriYoga senior teachers. Mind-Body Services and the TriYoga Center promote well-being, explore the connections between mind-body-spirit, and address healing and stress-related concerns through complementary modalities. We seek to promote transformation, connection, and balance. Dr. Ware welcomes clients interested in integrating psychotherapy with yoga or meditation practices.
Holiday schedule - The Late Fall session includes class on Monday, Dec. 19 from 7-8:30pm. If there is sufficient interest, we will have All Levels classes on Wednesdays, Dec. 21 and 28 from 6-7:30pm and Level 2 class on Wednesday, Dec. 21 from 10am-12pm ($15 each). Please contact the studio if you would like to attend. No other classes will be occurring during the two holiday weeks. ~ Om Shanti ~
Winter 2017 Classes - The Winter session will begin Jan. 2, 2017! Join us anytime! We are changing our schedule structure to monthly registrations. For more information, visit our schedule-fees page.
• New Students: $15 off session registration
• Register-with-a-Friend: both you and your friend receive $15 off
• Unlimited make-up classes (within a session)
• 2-month registration discount
• Senior and Student discounts
• Gift certificates for yoga classes, workshops, private instruction, acupuncture, and massage and myofascial treatments!