Welcome ~ Namaste
Mind-Body Services houses the TriYoga Center of Philadelphia and Dr. Christine J. Ware's psychotherapy practice, as well as acupuncture by Theresa Hoang and massage and myofascial release therapy by Beth Geiss. The TriYoga Center offers yoga classes for all levels, teacher trainings, private and semi-private instruction, and workshops with TriYoga senior teachers. Mind-Body Services and the TriYoga Center promote well-being, explore the connections between mind-body-spirit, and address healing and stress-related concerns through complementary modalities. We seek to promote transformation, connection, and balance. Dr. Ware welcomes clients interested in integrating psychotherapy with yoga or meditation practices.
Fall Schedule - Classes begin the Tuesday after Labor Day, on 9/2/14. Join us anytime! For more information, visit our schedules-fees page.
Basics Workshops/Teacher Training - Sept. 21, Oct. 19, Nov. 16, and Dec. 14th , 12-4pm. For more information, visit our teacher training page.
Living Social and Amazon Local purchasers - Vouchers have expired (as of Aug. 19th). You may redeem your remaining balance as a credit toward our class fees/registration. For our class schedule, visit our schedules-fees page.
• New Students: $15 discount on session registration
• Register-with-a-Friend discounts
• Unlimited make-up classes (within a session)
• Early Registration discounts
• Senior and Student discounts
• Flexibility Passes (4 classes anytime to be used in 4 weeks)
• Gift certificates for yoga classes, workshops, private instruction, and massage and myofascial treatments!